Format: Soft cover book
Number of Pages: 214
Year published: 2019
Serial Number: 338
Member/Non-Member Price: $40.00 / $40.00
In addition to detailed profiles for all 76 U.S. and Canadian dental schools, the 2019-2020 ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools printed book features profiles of the 76 U.S. and Canadian dental schools, an easy-to-consult design and a wealth of information, including:
- An introduction to the dental profession and an indication of what you can expect as a dental school student.
- A chapter on the importance of access, diversity and inclusion.
- Tips on navigating the application process.
- A section on the holistic (whole file) admissions process.
- Information for Canadian and international students applying to Canadian or U.S. dental schools.
- A section for gap-year students, career changers and re-applicants.
- Guidance on financing a dental education.
- Worksheets to help you gather information, set priorities and brainstorm ideas for your application.
- URLs for websites where you can access additional information and resources to assist you as you go.