Number of Pages:
Serial Number: 340
Member/Non-Member Price: 25.00 / 25.00
The online ADEA Dental School Explorer is a companion product to the Official Guide printed book. The Dental School Explorer expands on the printed edition’s two-page basic profiles of the U.S. and Canadian dental schools.
The information—which can be viewed on your computer, tablet or smart phone—is searchable by key word and filterable by institution type; predental program; and location (state, territory or province).
- Each dental school profile includes:
- Curriculum highlights.
- A table of required and recommended courses.
- Information on community college and advanced placement coursework accepted.
- Dental shadowing requirements/recommendations.
- Admission cycle timetables.
- Fee, deposit and cost-of-attendance schedules.
- 2018 applicant and entering-class data, including demographic information, mean DAT scores and mean GPAs.
- International Dental Graduate programs.
- A listing of available predental programs.
Cost: $25 for a one-year subscription. All sales are final. No refunds will be issued.
Note: When ordering the ADEA Dental School Explorer, the email containing your access information can take several minutes to arrive. Please also check your spam/junk email folder.
ADEA is preparing to release the next version of the Official Guide to Dental Schools, which will be in a digital format, in April 2021.