Format: PDF or PPT slide deck
Number of Pages: 20
Year published: 2019
Serial Number: 342
Member/Non-Member Price: $0.00/$0.00
The ADEA Snapshot of Dental Education, updated yearly, presents findings on discrete subject areas to help the ADEA membership and related stakeholders better understand the academic dental profession and its role in health and health care.
In this edition:
- Distribution of Dental Schools in the U.S. and Canada
- Over Half of 2019 Dental School Graduates Report Total Educational Debt Under $300,000
- Are There Enough Dental Graduates?
- The Dental Student Population Includes More Women and Is More Diverse Over Time
- Dental Schools and CODA Play Key Roles in Assessing Dental Student Competencies
- What Career Paths Do They Seek?
- Number of Applications and First-Year Enrollment for Advanced Dental Education Programs—5-yearTrend
- Age of Full-time and Part-time Dental School Faculty
- Percentage of Women on Dental School Faculties Continues to Rise
- Dental Student Pathways to Academic Careers
- Promoting Well-being and Resilience in Dental Education
- Why Modernizing Dental Licensure Is Important
- A Statewide Call to Action: Increasing Adoption of Alternative Pathways Toward Licensure
- ADEA Advocacy and Government Relations: Members’ Voices Informing Policymakers
- ADEA Value Proposition
- ADEA Snapshot of Dental Education, 2018-2019
- ADEA Snapshot of Dental Education, 2017-2018
- ADEA Snapshot of Dental Education, 2016-2017
- ADEA Snapshot of Dental Education, 2015-2016 Download the PDF or PPT slide deck.
- ADEA Deans’ Briefing Book, 2014-2015Download the PDF or PPT slide deck.
For more information please visit the website.