Format: PDF or PPT slide deck
Number of Pages: 20
Year published: 2018
Serial Number: 342
Member/Non-Member Price: $0.00/$0.00
The ADEA Snapshot of Dental Education, updated yearly, presents findings on discrete subject areas to help the ADEA membership and related stakeholders better understand the academic dental profession and its role in health and health care.
In this edition:
- Distribution of Dental Schools in North America
- Over Half of 2018 Dental School Graduates Report Total Educational Debt Under $300,000
- Are There Enough Dental Graduates?
- The Dental Student Population Includes More Women and Is More Diverse Over Time
- Dental Schools and CODA Play Key Roles in Assessing Dental Student Competencies
- What Career Paths Do They Seek?
- Number of Applications and First-Year Enrollment for Advanced Dental Education Programs
- Age of Full-time and Part-time Dental School Faculty
- Dental Student Pathways to Academic Careers
- A Statewide Call-to-Action: Alternate Pathways Toward Licensure and Licensure Portability
- Carnegie Classifications of U.S. Dental Schools’ Parent Institutions
- ADEA Advocacy and Government Relations: Members’ Voices Informing Policymakers
- Poor Oral Health Affects Our Military’s Readiness and National Security
- ADEA Value Proposition
- ADEA Snapshot of Dental Education, 2017-2018
- ADEA Snapshot of Dental Education, 2016-2017
- ADEA Snapshot of Dental Education, 2015-2016 Download the PDF or PPT slide deck.
- ADEA Deans’ Briefing Book, 2014-2015Download the PDF or PPT slide deck.
For more information please visit the website.